Friday, April 24, 2009

My Next Goal



The next goal that I am going to accomplish is the piano. I will be taking lessons next semester, and I will play in public someday. My soul thrives through piano music. There is nothing that will bring a tear to my eye faster than the thought of my testimony...let alone my testimony through music.

Here is Love Story played by Jon Schmidt, followed by Viva La Vida by Coldplay. He dedicates this song to his daughter Sarah. You need to listen to his dedication at the end of the song.
I am accomplishing my goals...one by one...what did you want to be when you grew up?
I guess when I say, "I just want to be happy", I mean that I want to accomplish all of the goals that I have set out for myself and become whatever I want...whenever I want. And I want to be "it" right now. Today.
So I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments for me below. I love my friends and family with all of my heart. <3