Saturday, December 12, 2009

The happier kind of happy.

Today I locked myself in my room for about 6 hours in order to finish 5 essays for my Philosophy class. In between essays I was able to get my laundry done, spend time with my girl friends, actually eat a bit, and later found time to make hot cocoa and cuddle up with the sweetest boy I know next to our lit up Christmas tree (mmm!), before getting back to the books.

K- Note to self; Never have the person you are dating, (...especially if they are very smart, graduated from BYU Marriott School, good with grammar and writing (and really really good looking)), edit your papers unless you are a GREAT writer. If I was brave enough to post my essay on here with all of the edits he made with the "review feature" in Word, I think you would see what I mean and laugh as hard as I did when I saw my "suggestions."
Really this was EXTREMELY helpful and I am grateful to be dating someone who is willing to take the time to do things like that for me. :) (eh?)


I have about 10 math problems left before I am DONE for the semester. That wasn't so bad at all! For those of you have known me for awhile you know that I have a pretty serious math phobia. (Yet I am studying bio-mech. engineering??) Why am I doing this to myself again...?

Regardless, I feel like I have discovered peace within myself the past few months. I have received closure on the things I needed closure in, I have grown very close to the church and solid in the things that I know, I am learning to really stand up for myself, and I am doing well in school. I may actually pull of a 4.0 again this semester. (Depending on if my professor likes those edits made to my paper!:)
Going to school full time and working full time this semester was overwhelming, but totally do-able. I am excited to do this all over again next semester!

Only 3 more school days left this semester!!
Counting down the days until Christmas.

CONGRATS to my friends Whitney and Jason, Amy and Dusty, Ali and Jared, and Jami and John this week. It is baby week! Welcoming Maylin, Colton, Rachel, and Jacob into this world!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for being so insiring to me. Wow I have so much to work on but you make it sound so easy. Thanks for your wonderful posts. LOVE THEM

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments for me below. I love my friends and family with all of my heart. <3