Monday, March 22, 2010

We travel.

This time last year I was preparing for my big move to Germany. :)
Each day was more exciting than the last. This year I am making small goals to look forward to. If I get good grades this semester--I am going to spoil myself with two items that I've had my eye on for awhile.
I am not sure why this semester has been harder on me than previous semesters, but it has been a struggle. I feel so blessed to be where I am right now. I have the most incredible roommates that a girl could ask for. We have a lot of fun together.
This spring break we went on a roommate trip to a small town near Vegas. We sun bathed and relaxed under palm trees all weekend. I was able to finish my homework, get some color, and make some of the funniest and most outrageous memories with my friends. Dare I say that life is good?
I went to the Jazz game with a boy who had floor seats. We sat behind/with the players. Don't be jealous... Kyle Korver smiled at me.
Life is sooo crazy busy right now. I feel like I overloaded myself with tasks, but I have been able to get everything done so far.
Ok bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments for me below. I love my friends and family with all of my heart. <3