Thursday, April 1, 2010

We spike

I played Volleyball tonight! wooo. It was good to be on a court again...but I haven't really played in a LONG time, so it was a bit awkward when my first serve didn't make it over the net. :)
That's okay. I hadn't warmed up at ALL and after a two hour work out yesterday I am not feeling light and flexible to say the least. Since my concussion, I have had a hard time jumping and making quick sudden moves--but I feel like I am getting better. Some kind of healing taking place here!

So, today was April Fools day. I had a few pranks pulled on me--that I (of course) fell for. Even though I KNEW it was April 1st. grrr!

General Conference is this weekend. It always comes when I need it most. I am excited to sit down and tune into what our leaders have to say. Always inspiring.

This week has been amazing. I am pumped for finals!!
Only 3 more weeks in this semester! :D I am SO ready for a bit of freedom. Ready, set, go.

Ok, another midnight posting comes to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments for me below. I love my friends and family with all of my heart. <3