Thursday, September 3, 2009

Knocks You Down

Wow...

With 13 credits of school and working 40 hour weeks...I am officially exhausted. My days are crazy from 8 am until about 10pm.
I have a lot of updates...I just don't have time to blog about them.
Life is really good right now. I like all of my classes and feel that I can conquer a 4.0 again this semester. We will see!!
K a few quick updates...
Labor Day weekend coming up and I am doing nothing but playing with friends and relaxing in the sun. :)
Still loving my new phone...catching on to the touch screen finally...haha.

Piano lessons are a blast. I feel like a 3 year old learning to play but it has always been a goal of mine, so I know this will do nothing but benefit me...even if I don't end up with an A in the class.

Ummm... making and keeping friends...spending time with them when I can...

K it is bed time. haha. Sorry I don't have anything exciting to share!! Gute Nacht.

1 comment:

  1. yay!! glad things are going good. it's good to stay busy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments for me below. I love my friends and family with all of my heart. <3