Friday, April 16, 2010

We study

And study and study and study and study and study...

Two more weeks of madness before my big move. Get. me. out of here.

I just remembered a funny moment from the St. George trip that must be documented...
Linds and I were extremely hyper one night and decided to go 4-wheeling. (With our huge bag of Bubble Gum.) As we were driving Lindsay said, "Um...wow...it's a really really dark night!!"
Me--"Yeah, it is...I can't see anything!"
Linds--"Me either...weird, scary!"
Me--"ya...wait, ummm I think your head-lights are turned off..."
...Silence...silence...Silence...
Linds--".....no...it doesn't have h...::click:: ......oh."

...silence...

We had to stop driving because we both fell forward in laughter. We felt like the biggest airheads on the planet. That was a dang fun trip. I'm just a little tinsy bit excited for summer, freedom, warm weather, etc. Let the countdown begin.

You can't wear a helmet and blow bubbles at the same time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments for me below. I love my friends and family with all of my heart. <3