Friday, October 29, 2010

Excuses...


My Facebook is back up and running, but only for a bit. I didn't think I needed to give anyone an excuse for deleting my social networking life...but apparently when you pull a 180 on people, they get freaked out. I had so many missed calls and texts that day from people asking what they did wrong and why I deleted them as a friend. Sorry! Facebook really is a black hole I suppose. I still need email addresses, because (FAIR WARNING) I am going to delete my facebook account. Eventually. No one did anything wrong... I just don't really want it right now. At least that is the excuse I am giving to those of you who need one.

Life is good. I am happy and productive and excited to graduate. Love you all and I would love to see my friends in person more often if possible!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments for me below. I love my friends and family with all of my heart. <3