Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Get lost







For "family" night... we went to Cornbelly's Corn Maze. After 8pm everything turned ghostly. :) I will share one funny moment from last night...
We were walking through a small haunted maze, I was holding my boys hand while keeping a close eye on the girl who was walking closely behind me. (She has seizures so I was concerned b.c of the strobe lights.) After a scary clown/freak/murderer man popped out and scared us...I heard this girl start breathing heavily. The lights flashed off for a moment so I spun around and grabbed her shoulders to see if she was alright, and when they flashed back on...I was NOT holding the shoulders of the girl in our group...but the shoulders of the scary clown/freak/murderer man. I screamed and ran for it, burying my face in my dates sweater. This mans face was priceless. A little shocked that someone had grabbed him and pulled him close. I keep laughing about this moment and I think it will be a joke within our social circle for awhile.

Alrighty, time to focus in Biology. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments for me below. I love my friends and family with all of my heart. <3