Monday, June 1, 2009

The Berlin Wall - East Side Gallery



Scott was telling me a story...I look way interested huh? :)

Relaxing on the beach. mmm.


I am twitterpaited. I like you like a fat kid likes German Chocolate as well. . .

"Keep shooting...I can keep posing all day."

"Oh, oh yes..."

Where is the love?


eek.^

Surfs Up^

East Side Gallery. Berlin Wall.

Yup. He's from California.

Oops, I think I did it again...

Wait...no...is it? ^


^Rub for good luck.


^He is a model. It's official.

^Picking the guys nose. Such a boy.

Free modern dance lessons. Meet us over by the East Side Gallery tonight at 5pm... ha.



He ate my hand.

^Oh you know...just relaxing at the beach...minding my own business.

Taking a nap...when...


Tickle war...^
So I cried like a baby. . .

And he hit me while I was down. Not fair.

Two can play at this little game...

I am smiling because it was a hard hit. haha. :)

We laughed and laughed...


^Good year! I love the 80's.

Me and Meggers on the subway.

We found an AMAZING path that went for miles and miles. ^
I had DONER! Well, chicken Doner. It is usually Lamb.

Germany is amazing. Can I stay? Bitte bitte?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments for me below. I love my friends and family with all of my heart. <3