Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Geburtstagzeit


^We always had the best birthdays a kid could ask for. Thanks Mom and Dad.

I've always had amazing friends who stand by my side. Thank you to my friends.

June Birthdays are the best...

I found my year spray painted on the Berlin Wall. ^

Birthday time!! Ahhh Spending this last semester in Europe was a dream come true. I must admit...I have given myself some pretty sweet gifts this year. Thank you to all of my friends and family who have supported all of my spontaneous adventures and goals. Oh...and the best is yet to come. I will keep you posted. :)

(Enjoy this German song I RANDOMLY just found on playlist.com. haha and yes I can translate it all by myself. My German is getting better every day!!)

1 comment:

Leave your comments for me below. I love my friends and family with all of my heart. <3