Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Getting Summer Started...


The PG crew on the 4th of July. ^

^My...German tutor and I at DJ's homecoming.

I have been playing my guitar again!! ^

4th of JULY!!

Holy Jumping Jonas!!

My Favorite Highschool Band...SheDaisy.




Driving around w/ Shells. Grossest Slurpee's ever...



^Getting ready to go swimming...We haven't taken pictures together since we were about 17. ha.

Tanya got married!!! ^


Visiting Family


More of the PG crew pics...

My two favorite kiddos on the 4th of July. :)

mmmm. Summer has officially begun. We are still getting a little rain here and there, which is ODD for July...but we will take all the moisture we can get!! Summer 2009 has been one to remember for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments for me below. I love my friends and family with all of my heart. <3