Saturday, July 25, 2009

Nothing To Report?

For once in my life...I have nothing new to report. Life is busy and really really good. This smile just wont go away. Most of my friends have found love this summer and many of them will be getting married in the next month or two. I wonder what it is about summer that makes you want to fall in love?
I have been enjoying these last few weeks of summer and living it up here in the valley. Peace is SUCH a great feeling.
There will be some fun pictures coming as of NEXT weekend...but as for now...I am headed to the pool.



"...and then, I lived Happily Ever After." - me.

2 comments:

  1. thank goodness for peace, and life being uneventful (usually that means busy and productive). have fun at the pool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Melinda, I guess you dont count your small friends in your last post...I'm the one getting rejected, I certaintly havent found anything!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments for me below. I love my friends and family with all of my heart. <3