Sunday, August 23, 2009

German Lessons and Another Married Friend


Taunia is married!!!



We spoke German for much of the day.

A wedding photographer came up and took a picture for us. What a nice guy. :)



I love love love Taunia!



We ate a huge lunch and I wanted nothing more than a good nap. ^

Hanging out at Dan's favorite park.

v- We found this on the ground...and tried to figure out what it is.

it could be...a pretend piece of food?

It could be...a flower?

We figured it was an "arrow".
Two kids playing cowboys and Indians in the river.

The State Capital building.


Climbing to no avail...



aaahhh dinner time...

German food!! Yum.

We love opening Kinder eggs together. German chocolate eggs with toys inside.

After a full day of playing it was time for the baseball game which was followed by fireworks. What a fun weekend. :)

1 comment:

Leave your comments for me below. I love my friends and family with all of my heart. <3