Sunday, August 16, 2009

Everyday's A Start Of Something Beautiful

"There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go."
~ Author Unknown

Things are going unbelievably well these days. Here are a few updates.

1.With my work promotion I got a new Blackberry Storm so that I can email my new clients. :) I love it...even though it can be temperamental at times.

2.I have been spending a lot of time with my best friends lately...nothing like good friends to bring peace into your life.

3.Dan gets back from WY this week...finally. I am counting down the hours until his return. ;) I got the sweetest piece of mail last week including a long letter and a painting from Wyoming... I don't think I have smiled so big in a very long time.

I got my hair done this week and it is newer and cuter than I have had it in a very long time. Very blond though!

4.My body is finally looking sculpted!! I wore a bikini last week and actually felt cute wearing it. After a month of intense working out I am feeling good and healthy again.

5.I wrote 2 new songs on my guitar. One is called "Ivy" and the other doesn't have a title yet but...it is coming together. I LOVE the blisters that have formed on my fingertips again!!!


Dan and his best friend are sooo talented. Here is one of his songs called "We'll Never Know." The song actually reminds me of our rafting trip last weekend. We had DJ there by the campfire to serenade us. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments for me below. I love my friends and family with all of my heart. <3