Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Idaho And Jackson Hole


Picking Raspberries



Me and Colton.



Saddle up!

They own over 500 Acres...phew!

Crops were turning GOLDEN!! So pretty!

Me on my palomino.

He lassoed me!

Square Ice Cream!! Don't let Colt fool you in this business attire. He is a cowboy...

The Teton mountains.




He was a GOOD horse!!

The 4 of us went on a tough horse ride up to the top of a mountain. Way fun. Only a few injuries.


HUGE Dandy Lions

AHHH This trip was amazing. We slept under the stars, ran wild with our horses in open fields, 4-wheeled, white water rafted, and much more. I felt right at home at the ranch. This trip was exactly what I needed to make my summer complete. Maybe I can squeeze in ONE more trip before school begins. :) We shall see!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments for me below. I love my friends and family with all of my heart. <3