Friday, August 14, 2009

Politics and American Idols!!


Congressman Rob Bishop


Congressman Pete Sessions

Jason Chaffetz Campaign manager Deidre and Congressman Pete Sessions

Colt and new friend John. He is an intern in DC for Chaffetz.

Me and Colt talking to the Governor.


Colton hanging out w/ the Governor

THE FOOD WAS AMAZING!! We got spoiled.
Jason CHAFFETZ!!! (Below)

At 5k a ticket...we felt pretty special to be in attendance at the very private National Republican Congressional Committee meeting last night in Park City. We were fed by an outstanding Chef, serenaded by American Idol Carmen Rassmusen (I also hung out with American Idol, Jackie Tohn, a few months ago...Utah loves American Idols!) and we got to meet some pretty important people. I may not be big into politics...but dipping my toes into this pool was most definitely a great opportunity and something that I would consider diving into in the future.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments for me below. I love my friends and family with all of my heart. <3