Friday, November 6, 2009

In Love With A Season


DITTO!!! :)

Fell down? Getting up quick? Break dancing?? Only Andrew knows. :)

My cute coworkers!

This fall is becoming one of the best I have had in a very very long time. If you could see what I get to look at outside my large office window, right now, I know that you would be as stunned as I am. There is a lot to look forward to this semester, and I can feel a certain buzz in the air that I haven't felt in awhile. :)
Last night I was able to share the gospel with a friend who actually shared it with me a LONG time ago. What a cool experience to be able to lift HER spirits up after she had lifted mine for years. It is amazing how good friends touch our lives the very moment we need them most, whether it be a simple message, a hug, or a concerned phone call...they always seem to pop up RIGHT in the nic-of-time.
Life is good. Life is REALLY good right now. :) School is going extremely well, work is great, and relationships are "blossoming" phaha.
ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments for me below. I love my friends and family with all of my heart. <3