Saturday, November 21, 2009

A Weekend To Remember...





Friends since 8th grade! :D ahah

"Sooo rise and shout..."

We got free tickets to the Nordstrom preshowing of New Moon. haha. People camped out over night for this show!

Lip glossing it up while waiting.

We haven't read the books...but every one around us was screaming and jumping up and down as we waited to enter the theater. You would think the actors were actually present...? Calm...down!! ;)



This weekend was packed with events...two of which I had time to whip out my good ol' camera for.
The BYU game was a blast... however, it was bloody cold and I didn't bring a warm enough jacket. :[
(and I'm from Colorado??)
Good thing for friends that love to snuggle!
New Moon is worth seeing. I still haven't read the books, and I am pretty confident that I will never read the books...but it was a good movie regardless.

I feel like a switch has flipped inside of me. Something woke me up to reality this month and I have realized many good and important things. Anyways, I am still working on launching my website. I guess my book needs to be finalized before I can do that though eh?
Time and patience.

PS...N.BAGS, I know you are reading this and I want to say thank you for doing such a sweet thing for me this week! Best prank ever...I'm not going to lie...that was amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments for me below. I love my friends and family with all of my heart. <3