Sunday, November 15, 2009

We Fight.


Apparently I am pretty competitive. :) We had a blast making soup, playing wii, and watching The Office.


Roommates and I did a lil' shopping today and the nice lady at Nordstrom practically MADE me buy this lip stick. I am going to try it out for awhile. :)

It snowed today!!!

So, tonight was a BLAST...where was my camera?
A group of us went to a freaking freaking sweet cabin up in the canyon and played Nurf wars inside the house. The teams were split into two and Team 1 started on one half of the cabin and we (Team2) started on the back half (ps...I think we counted 40 beds in this cabin...it was sick)...
We lost but I have to say that I was the last person standing in every single round!!
After we played our game...we went down a few levels (there is an elevator...) and hung out in the theator room and while half of the group watched "Taken" the others played ping pong and air hockey.
We THEN enjoyed some Stephens Hot Chocolate ...because we WERE hanging out in the Stephens cabin.

I needed this weekend of fun before the final weeks of school hit.
Hope you are all enjoying your fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments for me below. I love my friends and family with all of my heart. <3