Friday, November 13, 2009

"Leave the shelter of the pouring rain..."

I am happy to announce that I have begun planning my next adventure. As of right now I am trying to decide between Italy and Spain. I already have my travel group lined up.
I know I keep saying this...but life is really really good right now! I have never been so happy.

Right now I am looking at different schools and trying to decide where to get my masters from.

(Side note) The weather is indescribably perfect right now.

((Side side note)) I bought my domain name for my company and book. (still a work in progress...) Excited to own that now.

Well, it's Friday evening and I am going out tonight...
Happy mid-terms!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Melinda! I just found your blog on Joni's blog. It looks like you are doing great! I am happy for you!

    I bought an apron the other day, and your picture was on the box! You look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to write our new blog address. It is www.golladayfamily.blogspot.com. We have lots of pictures of our baby girl on it!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments for me below. I love my friends and family with all of my heart. <3