Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving '09


Mom cooked like a mad woman. Everything was amazing!! ahh. We had about 15 guests in our home today. :)

SISTERS!!!
Well...almost all of us. We miss you Shell!!

I am thankful for...

My Church
My family
My bf <3
My incredible amigos
My JOB
My school
My home and my roommates
-Good teachers
-My ability to teach and learn quickly
-That my grandpa and grandma are here for the holidays!!
-Good/safe weather
-Our military. My grandpa fought for us and I thank all of those who did and currently do.
-Nordstrom 5 min from my home. (Ok, but if it wasn't there I don't know where I would shop)
-Though I have always wanted a brother, I am thankful to have 3 beautiful sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments for me below. I love my friends and family with all of my heart. <3