Monday, May 4, 2009

Always



(I like this piano piece.)
There are a few different versions of this song that I love. I am officially converted to "Barbershop" music thanks to my German tutor. :)
My favorite song that he introduced me to is called Always. When I went to his performance this weekend I about fell off of my chair! I couldn't believe I had forgotten about this song. There is something so sweet about music written in the 20's. While he sang I watched as elderly people in the crowd held each others hands and tapped their shiny shoes to the beat. (awww)
It really was sweet.


Tonight my girl friends and I are going shopping for Germany. I need a few more things before we leave! AH! I can't believe it is finally here!
Enjoy this music from an incredibly classy generation. We really can learn a lot from our ancestors and elders.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments for me below. I love my friends and family with all of my heart. <3