Sunday, May 10, 2009

Berlin...




It's an illusion!! She is flying!


What Berlin looks like through my eyes. (3 pics below)



German junk food...Julia and I endulged.

Graffiti everywhere. You just get use to it after awhile.

Bullet holes from the war...the buildings that are left standing, in Berlin, remind us daily of the past.

Some of us got together to go to the Sony Center.



SO Humid! ^

Our apartment!!



Fun in Berlin

Holocaust memorial in Berlin

I love the trains!


Mercedes Taxis!! :)

One of my German tutors mission buddies!! Ah! He thinks highly of Dan!!

WE ARE HERE! Welcome to Berlin!

Airport in NYC!





Hello New York!

Calling our mommies and daddies

Flying into the east coast.


Waiting for the plane!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments for me below. I love my friends and family with all of my heart. <3