Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Best Weekend In Germany






My mom's cousin...she had soo many stories about my family!

One of the Palace Gardens

On the way back from Heidelberg.


My favorite picture ever...It was amazing here.

Here is where my great grandmother is buried. In Germany you have to pay rent to keep her tombstone in place. Hers was removed but she is still here. I felt so cool being there and seeing where my family grew up...and where my Omi met my Papa. :)


One sleepy looking princess!

I lost my heart in Heidelberg. :) Well...kinda.





On my cousins porch.

My great aunt. She misses my Omi so much!

So, we finally meet.
I have always dreamt of meeting my family here in Europe. You wouldn't believe the weekend I had. Here is a small snapshot of what I was able to experience thanks to my Heavenly Father. I was able to connect with my family on a deep level in only 2 days. They want me to move here permanently and I am considering it. This was a dream come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments for me below. I love my friends and family with all of my heart. <3