Friday, May 1, 2009

The Count Down Begins!

10

9

8

7

6...

...Only a few more days until my journey abroad!!
I will be uploading pictures a long the way so stay tuned!!

I am moving into my new apartment today!! Hurray. New friends, new ward, new adventures. :)
I don't think I have ever been as happy as I am today in a very long time. My family life is great, friends are all doing well, and I am happy to report that I came out on top in my finals this semester. I didn't do as well as I had hoped in German...but...it is German. I don't think they hand out A's.
Next semester I am taking piano lessons! My goal is to be able to play a piece in church someday. I want to express my testimony through music and what better way than the piano?!
So, between moving, work, and Germany I wont have a lot of blogging time, but I will however post pictures along the way.

PS. I am getting a new way cool computer today! Eek. Really excited about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments for me below. I love my friends and family with all of my heart. <3