Thursday, May 28, 2009

A Major Decision.

Well...the major decision that I made...was choosing my major.

Drum roll bitte! (please)



Bio Mechanical Engineering.

ta da!
I couldn't decide between doing something mechanical or doing something medical...so I did a little research, combined the two options, did a little more research, and made a decision.
It looks like I will be transferring to a new University in the near future because my school doesn't have the program I want or need for my new major. Hurray!! Some direction! Hurray!!
It looks like I am going to become a piano playing, Deutsch speaking, bio mechanical engineer who MAY decide to go international...watch out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments for me below. I love my friends and family with all of my heart. <3