Monday, May 4, 2009

Spring Is Here And Love Is In The Air.

I have loved this song for many many years. Here is the John Mayer version. LOVE it. I, of course change the words around a little when I hear it...but you get the idea.

She's a good girl, loves her mama
Loves Jesus and America too
Shes a good girl, crazy 'bout Elvis
Loves horses and her boyfriend too

It's a long day living in reseda
There's a freeway runnin' through the yard
And I'm a bad boy 'cause I don't even miss her
I'm a bad boy for breakin her heart

And I'm free, free fallin'
Yeah I'm free, free fallin'


All the vampires walkin' through the valley
Move west down ventura boulevard
And all the bad boys are standing in the shadows (YUP!)
All the good girls are home with broken hearts (NOPE! Not anymore. But whatever.)

And I'm free, free fallin'
Yeah I'm free, free fallin'
Free fallin', now I'm free fallin', now I'm
Free fallin', now I'm free fallin', now I'm

I wanna glide down over mulholland
I wanna write her name in the sky
Gonna free fall out into nothin'
Gonna leave this world for a while


And I'm free, free fallin'
Yeah I'm free, free fallin'



I got all moved into my new place this weekend, and I love it! Way nice. I took a bunch of pictures that I will post soon.
Ahh! Spring is here and love is in the air! Utah is more green and beautiful then I have ever seen it before.
I LOVE living here!
OH! I got a new laptop!! Check it out. Super light weight and the battery life is awesome. Over 5 hours! I am going to have fun in Germany with this thing.
Luckily I have an awesome German tutor helping me out. :) We met every week before my final...sometimes two or three times a week...
I will be sure to send a post card while I am abroad. ;p
That also reminds me...I have family in Germany that I will meet for the first time. Everyone is going to come together to meet me! I have never felt so connected to my family or my heritage.
Let the count down and the packing begin!

4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments for me below. I love my friends and family with all of my heart. <3