Sunday, May 17, 2009

Hello Dresden...


Dresden, Germany


^Germany is smothered with colorful flowers.



^My first train ride.


lol Julia is so fun to travel with.

Tourists...clearly we are American lol. ^

The goofiest glasses ever...Cheezers!

Typical Scott. I was so happy to be in Dresden.

Do we look European?? Do we?

lol. Scott reminds me of my best friend Dave. SO funny!

Pfanne^

Waiting for a train. ^

^ It is beautiful here.

We have each others backs. ^

^ Berlin Mitte.

^Most of their cross walks look like this one. Except in Dresden. The little people are women. :)

^Lets Joust. "Why are you smiling?", "Because I know something you do not know."
"And what is that?", "I am not left handed!" ahhhhaha.

^ON GUARD!! Ahhh.

My mamma loves these angels!

^I love these two.


SO much history here.

Everything was firebombed during the war. They are still trying to rebuild and strengthen old architecture.

I could sit up there all day.^ v


The horses are HUGE here.


Everyone wears scarves...you just do...and it makes sense, actually.

This means...I love you. ^

Pic from my first train ride. I loved it.


It was Melissa's birthday. ^


Playing bball with the crew. Crazy Americans!! Everyone stares at us when we go out. We are catching on to their customs though. :)
Next week I will have pictures from Switzerland and who knows...maybe Italy. A group of us are going to England one of these weekends. Most pics are on my facebook account. These are just a few of my favorite moments.
What an adventure...
Told you I would do it.

1 comment:

  1. It all looks so amazing!! For what it's worth, I'm proud of you!! Glad you're having a blast!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments for me below. I love my friends and family with all of my heart. <3